Thursday, December 23, 2010

6 years ago...

6 years ago today I married my best friend, Rob. It was a gloriously beautiful day topped off by a full blown snow storm in Parry Sound! My sister-in-law went into labour the morning of our wedding but still manages to make it, even in labour! We had a super small wedding in a restaurant called the Log Cabin, fully decorated for Christmas. We only invited our families, a total of 24 people. We cut out most of Rob's extended family because it is so large.
It was one of the most wonderful days of my life although it seems like it was a lifetime ago. If he asked me again I would marry him in a heartbeat. Rob is my best friend and husband and the father of my beautiful children. We have our ups and downs just like any married couple does but at the end of the day we love each other more than anything!
Happy 6th Anniversay Rob, I can' wait to celebrate many more with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment